[DECtalk] Getting Dectalk To Sing Independent Vocal Parts

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 29 12:43:04 EST 2006

Hi,
Using your old account, the old way of uploading things, should still work.
Write me privately if you need a reminder of the username and password.  If
not, let me know what error you're getting.
File upload via the new, public method wasn't working because of a
permissions problem, now fixed.  All should be well now.
Jayson.