[DECtalk] CD RELEASE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 21:40:06 EST 2006

I was wondering the same thing, and actually I needed  to post something on
here anyway.

I want to start off by saying I figured out why my MP3  files were all messed
up.  I was saving them in the wrong format and not  using a cleaning lab to
remove all the clicks and stuff.  I'm excited  because I have everything worked
out and I'm about to start  cooking!

Today is December 3rd and this morning I just  announced the new release of
my CD called "A voice of praise".  It has 13  songs on it that are all done
using Dectalk.  I have a demo up on _www.dectalksings.com_
(http://www.dectalksings.com) .

I am adopted and I just found my biological Dad about  a month ago.  So sales
from this project will help me go meet  him.

This is my best CD yet!  So if you like Dectalk,  you will love this.  I hope
you all enjoy the demo.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 12/3/2006 2:58:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,