[DECtalk] A very interesting program

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 19 15:39:24 EDT 2006

Hi,
Sure thing.  You can get a sample of me talking naturally, then playing a
few of the things I've said to create my voice, here.
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/modeltalker/natural.wav
Note, all the samples of phrases are present in the voice used to generate
sample5.wav and all have been judged acceptable by all three performance
meters.
Jayson.