[DECtalk] mod talker

Lehne Brasseal lehne at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 19 11:33:55 EDT 2006

Once you have Jaws configured for laptops, use the caps lock key similarly
to the way you use insert on a standard keyboard.  Just a few basics for
moving around are all you should need to use INV.

Caps+J and Caps+L move back and forth by words respectively.
Caps+k speaks the current word.
Caps+u moves up by lines, and Caps+o moves down.
To route the Jaws Cursor to the PC cursor, use Caps+[.
The left and right mouse buttons are Caps+8 and Caps+9 respectively.

Hope this helps.

Lehne