[DECtalk] mod talker

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 18 18:08:31 EDT 2006

Hi,
Please read the Readme for both programs, and use Invtutor available on your
desktop for the Invtool tutorial.  This will tell you what you need to do.
The calibration procedure in Invtool is very hard/impossible for a blind
person currently.  I'm getting by without it, actually.  Other than that, on
Win 98 SE, both programs are working quite well with Jaws.  You just have to
use your mouse curser and clicking buttons a lot.  The buttons you need to
access are labeled already so you can find what to click on.
Jayson.