[DECtalk] mod talker

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Fri Aug 18 13:35:25 EDT 2006

well you wouldn't necessarily give it away.
The effects can be got free online and as long as you didn't give all
the data away then I see no problem with instructions, becides which
all you need is a good quality sample of a file and they can't really
copyright that.
ITs not like I will be uploading the database, or even the files to make it.
If you could create from a file then any jo can do it and I'd just be
wasting bandwidth uploading anyway.