[DECtalk] (DECTALK) WORDS OF LOVE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 14:51:14 EDT 2006

See, I think my problem is originating in my Acustica  program.  It works
well for me because I need 14 font to see what I'm   doing.  But it keeps
splitting everything when I save my work.  My  original CD is studio quality, but I
had to use Acustica to convert to MP3 and  put my name is Snoopi into the label
so my name pops up on all players.   Well it keeps splitting everything, so
I'm  guessing my CD tacks all went  to one speaker?  I know the problem, I just
can't figure out how to solve  it.  it's set to stereo, the pan works, it
just splits when I save  stuff.  I want to scream!

If you or anyone has software that might help, I'd be  grateful!  Something
is just very wrong.  Even if I play my  MP3 files on my Ipod, it sounds like
garbage!  But on my computer  they sound perfect!  I am so frustrated!  I'm
also sorry if my  stuff is coming out on Ur end sounding bad.  On my end,
everything is fine  until I burn or move to an Ipod.  Then, my vocals become too
high,  everything sounds as basey as you can get, and it just sounds  horrible!

It sounds like you need my address.  It's 182 High Street  N.E.  Apt. 105
Warren, Ohio 44481

I'm  totally baffled by this.  I'll try  anything!

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 4/12/2006 11:03:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,