[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 SOMETHING OF AN ADULT NATURE

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Sat Apr 8 01:45:15 EDT 2006

Hi jayson I under stand.
Its not my type of thing either, however I don't mind, I usualy get
the files from snoopy to listen to his stuff.
The only 2 actual sex files I heard were the sex ed series, this was
humorous and I still have them, I thank jayson sw or someone else made them.
But thats as far as I will get with it.
Maybe we sould have a seperate adult archive from general.