[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 SOMETHING OF AN ADULT NATURE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 21:10:38 EDT 2006

Ok, My friends Dan and Corine are on this list.  So let me  start by asking
them not to read this because you guys are not going to like  this at all!

For the rest of you, some of you do sex stuff with Dectalk, so I  thought I'd
give it a try.  At 3:30 A.M. something kind of crude is being  added to my
part of the archives.  I just did Madonna's Erotica off her  album erotica.
This is the original version before she re-recorded it and  made it really bad.

So for all who like sex stuff, you might like this!  Enjoy  guys!

SNOOPI BOTTEN