[DECtalk] Bandwidth limiting

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 4 02:31:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I did my own test with the Coral dynamic mirror.  It really helps!  I
downloaded a 1.5 MB file.  I got about 8 KB per second.  After it was
done, I decided to try again to see if it mattered.  I got about 37
KB per second.  It was significantly faster.  Please, please use this
mirroring system.  The improvement is tremendous!  Also, the more
people who use it the faster downloads are for everyone since the
files get stored in the server caches.  Here again is the url:

http://www.bluegrasspals.com.nyud.net:8080/dectalk/