[DECtalk] A few questions

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 6 11:31:10 EDT 2005

Hi,
MItalk and Klattalk are just older versions of DECtalk.  DECtalk started its
life as MItalk, then became Klattalk, and Klattalk, which sounds a lot like
DECtalk, became Digital's DECtalk.
These tracks have nothing whatsoever to do with the DECtalk USB or DECtalk
5.0, and as far as I know, no demos of either product exist at the archive,
nor do I have either product to produce such a demo.
Jayson.