[DECtalk] Reorganization and two new files

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 28 14:25:05 EST 2005

Hi,
I just made a change to the DECtalk archive and added two new files.
Firstly, all the LOLA and LEON demos have been moved to a new directory off
the main directory, /Vocaloid.  Vocaloid is a new vocal track creator, I
think from Yamaha and it's quite good.  Probably totally inaccessible to us
though, and it ain't cheap, I think it runs over $400.  They have a demo
available but it requires 512 megs of RAM and I only have 384.  Also, two
new files, Daisy.mp3 and LOLA_Demo_2_Bach_Vowels.mp1 have been added to the
Vocaloid directory.
Jayson.