[DECtalk] Fw: Dectalk contribution

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 19:28:00 EST 2005

I'm Snoopi  and I've been showing off with  Dectalk myself.  I've created a
homepage with all my latest stuff on  it.
_http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/radio.html_ (http://hometown.aol.com/dectalk/radio.html)

Stuff will always be added to it.  I hope you all  enjoy.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 11/21/2005 4:06:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,