[DECtalk] posted: Red dwarf, Season 4, Episode 5. Dimension Jump!

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Thu May 12 16:48:44 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Another Friday, another episode.  I'm starting to think we're going
through 'em so quickly we're losing the pleasure of actually listening to
it.
Of course it's no different to when I started - easier for me, as Matthew
is doing alternate weeks (without which I'd have long flopped).
Still, I hope many of you are enjoying it - I certainly am.  I listen to
these things on my book courier all the time.

So, this weeks episode:

"While Commander A. J. Rimmer maybe something that Arn has dreamed of,
never did he imagine that such could exist. It would seem, however; that
due to a
new form of dimensional-hopping drive, Rimmer's parallel universe
counterpart gets to see the Dwarf crew. Of course, Rimmer didn't count on
the fact that
Ace Rimmer would be everything he wanted to be - heroic, saving people
left and right and loved by woman and man alike!"
Usual place, smeggers - enjoy!

Ciao,
Sean R.

Morpheus. He...uh...he almost had me convinced. I know. Poor
Morpheus. Without him we're lost. What do you mean, without him?
Are you sure you want to hear this? Morpheus believes in you,
Neo. And no one, not you, not even me can convince him
otherwise. He believes it so blindly that he's going to sacrifice
his life to save yours. What? You're going to have to make a
choice. In the one hand you'll have Morpheus' life and in the
other hand you'll have your own. One of you is going to die.
Which one will be up to you. I'm sorry, kiddo, I really am. You
have a good soul, and I hate giving good people bad news. Oh,
don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door,
you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe
in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life,
remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're
done eating it, you'll feel right as rain. - Neo and the Oracle,
The Matrix