[DECtalk] I officially withdraw myself from Red Dwarf crew for now

nick G nick at hkcradio.com
Tue May 10 20:00:14 EDT 2005

Hello Folks.
Recently, things have been going all screw over here.  No time to explain, but It might be for the best until the summer months.  Anyone who wants to come forth and take the job, go right ahead until such times as  renew myself.  Or...We can make it a race every week to see who puts it up first.  That would be better for idol phans, because it would speed up the process, allowing tem to get it faster.
Tanks for Listening,
Nick
GM
DECtalk Archive