[DECtalk] DECtalk 4.6.3

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Mar 25 16:37:53 EST 2005

Hi, I have also contacted fonix about this and emailed gwmicro that artical
Jason postted to the list as well as emailed it to freedomscientific and
freedombox and I will be emailing it to some other people soon.  I subgested
to fonix that if gwmicro won't sell the new version of dectalk they look for
another reseller to sell to normal users or just do it themselves.  I use
the runtime for linux version 4.6.1 with gnopernicus with the gnome desktop
and it sounds offal! not like my dectalk express.  I was also wondering if
version 4.6.1 runtime for linux has the classic voices or those offal
voices.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com