[DECtalk] Posted: Red dwarf, Season 5, episode 5: timeslides.

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Fri Mar 25 07:49:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

Another weeks rollin' by - and allow me to say a happy Easter and a Good
Friday to you all.

I didn't get to check this one much - converted it on the ol' old laptop,
so forgive the odd error.

Lister shows signs of deep depression as Kryten finds a way to make
photographs come alive.
Lister sees a possible chance to leave Red Dwarf for ever... and Rimmer
sees a chance to

keep himself as Number One asshole of the ship.

It's at the usual place,
http://www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk/dectalk/reddwarf.htm

Ciao,
Sean R.

I am about to -- or I am going to -- die: either expression is
correct. - Final words of Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian,
d. 1702