[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files and my mirror

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 17 18:38:08 EST 2005

Well, hopefully tomorrow another Red Dwarf file will be released to the
archive.  I just wanted to let everybody know, in case you don't already,
about the status of these files and my mirror.  I am, of course, mirroring
the entire archive including the Red Dwarf files.  BTW, a question, are all
the Red Dwarf texts available at the archive?  Anyway, my mirror updates
every morning between 3:00 and 4:00 A.M. Eastern time.  That translates to
Midnight to 1:00 Paciffic time, and during standard time, 8:00 to 9:00 GMT.
On April 3, most of the US will switch over to Daylight Savings Time and
from then until October 30, that will translate to 7:00 to 8:00 GMT.  So the
point of all this is, assuming the files make it to the archive sometime
later in the day each Friday, they will become available on my mirror on
Saturday morning.
Jayson.