[DECtalk] Posted: Red dwarf, series 3, episode 3: Polymorph

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Fri Mar 11 14:20:31 EST 2005

Hi Ian,

It wasn't purposely missed out on my part - the script I worked from
didn't have that number in it and so I didn't know to put it in.

Strangely, even though I saw that episode it's something I'd have missed
anyway.

Thanks for pointing it out though, and my apologies for the omission.

Ciao,
Sean R.

Now please, come and see the TARDIS. As an invasion weapon it's
about as offensive as a chicken vol-au-vent. -- The Doctor, in
"Frontios"