[DECtalk] dectalk sapi interface

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Mar 9 17:03:34 EST 2005

Hi, I have hyper terminal under windows xp professional service pack 2,
how do I configure it to talk to the dectalk express?  I use window eyes
and will be using the dectalk access32 that is built-in to version 5.0
is there a way to configure hyperterminal to automatically come up in
this mode with out prompting for a new connection all of the time?  bye On

--
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com.