[DECtalk] dectalk sapi interface

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Mar 8 16:11:49 EST 2005

Hi, I would also like that sapi program as well.  I also use a dectalk
express and was wondering how I can check what firmware it is running
and how to downgrade if needed to get the good quality digital speech.
Can I also downgrade a dectalk usb using the express firmware to make it
sound like digitals version and why does digital not just buy back
dectalk or gwmicro or one of the access companys who really knows what

--
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com.