[DECtalk] dectalk sapi interface

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Mar 5 23:51:20 EST 2005

Hi, I was wondering how I could get a version of dectalk 5.0 for windows xp
service pack 2 that includes the speak application for text files and the
sapi interface or get a demo of dectalk 5.0, not the one from force
computers that is still posted on the fonix web page?  or hear a demo in wav
format of version 5.0 us english. bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com