[DECtalk] no-ip question and fonix dectalk eurge

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jun 18 04:57:32 EDT 2005

Hi.  Another option is everydns.net.  They can handle static or dynamic ip
addresses and also have a Linux client I think.  I have not used them for
dynamic ip, but I have been very happy with them for managing almost 20
domains on a static ip address.  They are free for up to 20 domains but a
donation is optional.  You get 200 records, with each domain taking at
least two.  In case of mail servers, you need to use more records.  You can
have unlimited subdomains.  This is off topic so please look at their site
if you're interested.  I have no more information than what I've said here.

http://www.everydns.net/

At 05:06 PM 6/16/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>No-Ip provides Dynamic DNS services, like DNS2go.  For Linux there's a No-Ip
>client which runs as a daemon.  Every so often, it checks to see if your IP

Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/