[DECtalk] Posted: Red dwarf... Season 5... Episode one! Holoship

Matthew Horspool drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 03:09:21 EDT 2005

Hi,

MP3 up!

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-Mail/MSN Messenger:
drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk

Skype:
matthewhorspool

Web:
http://onj.AndreLouis.com/mhorspool/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Randall" <sean-r at runbox.com>
To: "DECtalk Discussions" <dectalk at jaybird.no-ip.info>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:51 PM
Subject: [DECtalk] Posted: Red dwarf... Season 5... Episode one! Holoship

Hi again all!

The weeks have flashed by, and here we are, yet again, for the fifth time
at the start of a new season.
The two week delay was, as Matthew mentioned, firstly our regular week
off, and then it was a UK holiday anyway so we weren't doing much work or
in some cases nothing online.
I'm glad of the break - it gave me time to realize how important this was
to me.
Silly and inconsequential it may seem.
Important it is.

And having done my yoda impression, I'll get on with this week's
synopsis...

Rimmer's life takes a bit of a leap in this one. First he assures Lister
unreservedly that love is not as powerful as ambition or much else. Then,
of course,
he just happens to find a girl, find a ship, become an officer, fall in
love... and make the supreme sacrifice he was so "dead" set against.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Ciao,

Sean R.

"Let's at least ask someone who's at least going to give us a slightly
more intelligent opinion. Hello, wall! What do you think?" - Kochanski,
beyond a joke.