[DECtalk] no-ip question and fonix dectalk eurge

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Jun 9 19:58:11 EDT 2005

Hi Jason, Sorry this is a little off topic but I was wondering how the no-ip
system works because I am on a dsl system and have both windows xp and linux
and am looking for a way to host a domain name for my own personal use like
nickgawronski.net, I am currently using dns2go but was wondering if no-ip is
better and also I was also eurge everyone to contact fonix by phone and tell
them to put the classic voices back into dectalk and make it like it use to
be.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com