[DECtalk] AN OFFICIAL DECTALK SITE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 23:03:43 EDT 2005

Hi guys!  It took us a while and the site won't  fully be up until around
June first.  BUT, the official Dectalk site is  going up.  It will have the 4.40
Dectalk demo to download, audio and videos  of me singing with Dectalk, my
CD's which can be ordered through paypal, chat  rooms, bulletin boards, and much
more.  Oh, you can even get a dectalk.com  E-mail address.

There is more to come, but the rest is not set up  yet.  So visit our new
site, _www.dectalksings.com_ (http://www.dectalksings.com)  and send us feedback
at _dectalk at aol.com_ (mailto:dectalk at aol.com)   Please don't  E-mail through
the site just yet as we can't figure out how to access the E-mail  yet.  We
are new to HTML so we get stuck a lot.  The site goes up and  down as we build
it, so please forgive the construction.

SNOOPI BOTTEN