[DECtalk] Midi conversion?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jun 3 03:14:00 EDT 2005

Hi John.  I would love to see this!  If you need server space, i.e. if you
can release it as open source, there is of course sourceforge.net.  I would
also host the program, or probably Jayson could.  There is the DEC-Talk
archive which I'm sure you know about and you could upload it there
too.  Also, I would be happy to test it with Window-Eyes.  I have lots of
MIDI files and now some lyrics too, so I would like to test this a
little.  It would be wonderful if I could play with this!
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/