[DECtalk] The drivers have gone, any ideas?

1nd0lent X x1nd0lent at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:22:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've been away for a while. My Windoze box had died, I moved, got married,
had a baby. A lot has been going on! Now I have inherited a beautiful old
PentiumII box, and have been looking forward to playing with the DECTalk ISA
card again. Crazy occurance #1 is that my CD which I burned the NT drivers
and documents to had been ruined. Crazy occurance #2 is that I am finding
much less info online about the DECTalk hardware units than I did a few
years ago. I have just spent *three hours* looking for the drivers online, I
am amazed that I was not able to find them anywhere!

Would somebody please be so helpful as to link me them online? Or attatch
them to me? I would be so grateful! This card is a wonderful bit of gear,
it'd be a shame to shelve it.

Thanks and Regards,
CJ