[DECtalk] Fw: Make a full Bohemian Rapcity

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 24 21:36:28 EDT 2005

The best dectalk files to me are not just the sound files of tectalk saying stuff but the productions with music and sound effects that come out from time to time.
The street war was one I liked.
On that note, when is red dwarf stuff going up?
I have audio to 5-1 but there is no other eps up and although I know there is stuff still being made its not being posted.
I understand andre had to move so the site was down for a bit, but its up now yet stuff is not being upgraded.