[DECtalk] Problem!

Horspool, Matthew F. drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 08:28:16 EST 2005

Hi All,

I'm having some very serious problems in converting Red Dwarf to DECtalk.

To put it in short:
The PC crashed just before Christmas, and I lost a lot of data, including the DECtalk demo and Red Dwarf Scripts.  I managed to
retrieve the DECtalk demo, but not the Red Dwarf scripts.  I did a Google search for the scripts and found a set.  The only problem
with these is they are really difficult to work with!  They are not scripts, they are transcripts for sighted people, and I can't
make head or tail of them!  I can't find any others to work with.

Has anyone got any scripts they could send me privately?

Thank you!
Matthew