[DECtalk] red dwarf files

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 27 16:57:41 EST 2005

Hello,
Actually, I just listened to season 3, ep 1, and I actually like the music
used in earlier episodes better.  The music used to open up the show, after
the commentary, in the latest episode sounds to me like a midi.  Although
midis are fine, I just don't think it sounds as authentic as what I assume
to be the real theme.  I live in the US and have never seen a real Red Dwarf
episode but I'm assuming here that the music used previously is from the
real show.
Jayson.