[DECtalk] DECtalk Version Territory

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 27 16:25:40 EST 2005

Hello,
Several years ago we purchased Dectalk Access 32.  I don't know what version
of Dectalk it used, but I believe it came on three disks, and I know it used
Everlock copy protection, if that helps.  With that and all later versions
of Dectalk, I think it's fine but the B sound is a bit weird.  It almost
sounds like it has a bit of an R sound added to it or something.  Like in
the word Bin, Be, Bit, Bell, etc.
Jayson.