[DECtalk] DECTALK 4.0 OR EARLIER

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 26 08:35:33 EST 2005

Hello,
At the unofficial Dectalk archive at http://onj.andrelouis.com/Dectalk there is a Dectalk 4.3 demo program.  I forget the exact filename of the zip, but it should be easy to find.  This is a demo, meaning a file called demo.txt is opened up and you can't open up a file of a different name.  You can use copy and paste to bring in data from another application though.  Also, the text buffer is limited to about 60K or so.
Hope this helps.
Jayson.