[DECtalk] New Red Dwarf MP3 files

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 29 00:40:56 EDT 2005

Hi,
I've prepared MP3 versions of episodes 2 and 3 of season 4.  Haven't had a
chance to listen to them yet, but will upload them to the official archive
when that's done.  They're available at my mirror, in the usual place.  My
mirror is at http://www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk
Episode 2 is approx. 31 minutes and 35 seconds long, and 3 is approx. 26
minutes and 28 seconds long.  If anybody wants the technical details of the
conversions and the music used, let me know off-list or on-list, whichever,
and I'll provide that info.  If you find anything wrong with these, let me
know that too.  Enjoy!
Jayson.