[DECtalk] DecTalk newbie

Cary cary at blackfoot.net
Tue Apr 19 20:11:59 EDT 2005

Dang, I was afraid you were going to say that. bummer.  I've tried to use
different wave editors and I'm just not good at all that stuff.  You'd think
that me having a computer science degree would make it easy for me but ugh,
that's not the case, unfortunately.  Well I guess it turns out that learning
how to make DecTalk sing was the easy part.  I wonder if there are any good
tutorials out there for how to use wave editors.  But then I guess that's a
topic for a different list, eh?
Well thanks for responding to my message nonetheless.
-Cary