[DECtalk] Posted Red dwarf, season 4, Episode 1! Eventually...

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Sat Apr 16 07:27:21 EDT 2005

Hello people, and a Warm welcome back to Red dwarf here - as we kick
vibrantly into season 4.
Well, we do - although it's a bit off-time and I'm sorry about that.
Still, it's here now and it's only because of my stupidity it was late in
the first place.

I present to you - Camille!

"Thanks to Lister's training program on lies and deception, Kryten
disobeys Rimmer's orders and lands starbug on a planet to rescue someone
from a crashed
ship. The crew get a shock when that someone appears to be their hearts
desires, and love is in the air... or is it?"
Download it at the place usualmente:
www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk/dectalk/reddwarf.htm

And I wanted to atone to my lateness so I picked a very appropriate
tagline for my signature.

Ciao,
Sean R.

He who hesitates is probably right.