[DECtalk] News

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Thu Apr 7 06:53:49 EDT 2005

The "Brilliant Index Page" took me about 5 minutes because I had a brain and scripted it, whereas you tried to manually write each link up in HTML.
I only helped because I have more of an interest than lack of in the DECtalk archive, and therefore I felt obliged.

I hope things keep going here: and may I  advise our General Manager to ask for help as opposed to struggling through the next time he faces an issue wherein he is unable to do it himself.
If it relates to us that is (we can't help you with your homework of course).

HTH, and long live donations and DECtaalk
Sean R.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: We'll send you another copy if it fails.