[DECtalk] dectalk is offline

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 5 10:55:48 EDT 2005

there is a way around this.

Just have the red dwarf in uk.
Just chuck everything else to us.

I have been speaking about this with andre.

Note, its my opinion that since the archive is not being updated much at all that we should just have the archive someware else, and red dwarf staying on andrelouis.com.
Note.  This would stay till the final ep was writen.
Then we should move it as then it would bee static once season 8 was done.

All the dectalk text files can bee zipped into a small file, and stored compressed anyway.
I am of 2 minds about keeping the hardware synth demos there though.
I mean do we realy need those?

There are some tbrn jingles on there.

And I don't know who wrote those.
So in interests of not being rood.

They sound well not good.
I will avoid the word crap as this is causing me trouble right now.

But who says I actually need to grab anything and everything?
Shaun