[DECtalk] dectalk is offline

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Sat Apr 2 05:10:46 EST 2005

the red dwarf scripts are in the public domain for non-comercial and
educational purposes.
Textual representations of hundreds of TV shows do that and you can do
what you want with them, short of selling.
It's been that way for years - in days gone by, people would frame scripts
on their walls and stuff.
The bbc don't care so long as you don't gain from it.

Ciao,
Sean R.

Never try to outstubborn a cat.